- Marketing and Business Development professional with 20 years’ proven track record in developing and executing workforce solutions in the global Energy and Infrastructure Sectors.
- Secured multi-million dollars’ worth of contracts, supporting Owners, Operators and Engineering companies across various size of oil and gas, power and marine projects.
- Formed several strategic alliances in Asia, increasing reach and market share across new and existing accounts and territories.
- Strategic Marketing tools that interface and complement existing infrastructures and processes.
- Confidential and mutual alignment with customers and alliances, open dialogue during initial qualification stages of solution developments aligns expectations and produces fit for purpose plans for execution.
- Transparent interface throughout each critical stage of customer and alliance stakeholder engagement.
- Project Management and Execution Professional with 20 years’ experience in Oil and Gas, LNG and Marine industries.
- Previously held senior Project and Construction Management positions with BP, Premier Oil and SBM Offshore.
- Global strategic alliances with contractors, clients and investors for major Oil & Gas projects.
- Member of the institute of Engineering & Technology, and Association for Project Management.
- Project execution and development planning of major projects. Contracting strategies (LSTK, hybrid, re-measurable).
- Project P&L, cost, resource and schedule management. IRCA Certified Lead Auditor, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 Management Systems.
- Internal and external performance analysis and growth opportunity through sustainable development.